Fifty-six well-known women celebrities and bloggers from all around the world attended the Women’s Journey Thailand 2017 Campaign launched to boost female visitorsat a gala welcome reception at Nai Lert Heritage House in the heart of Bangkok.
Organised for the second year by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), the event was presided over by H.E. Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul, Minister of Tourism and Sports, and joined by Mr. Yuthasak Supasorn, TAT Governor. The month-long campaign is designed to attract international and local female travellers to visit Thailand and enhance the kingdom’s positive image as one of Asia’s most female friendly destinations.
TAT has launched a special “Women’s Journey Thailand” mobile app, which can be downloaded after registering for the access code. Registrants will get a “Welcoming Package” including such “goodies” as a free welcome drink by Coffee World, 7-days free Sim Card with WiFi by DTAC, and 300 Baht discount by Grab Taxi.
They will also get:
– 20% discount at King Power Duty-free Shops (except the airport branch)
– Special airfare for the domestic sector, starting from 1,290 Baht by Bangkok Airways
– Special car rental fee by Thai Rent A Car (499 Baht/day)
– 500 Baht discount voucher by the Siam Discovery Department Store (for women visitors)
– Free ice-cream cone by McDonalds Thailand (only during August 2017)
Thailand has recorded a significant rise in female visitors over the past few years.
Full details regarding products, services and travel deals on the “Women’s Journey Thailand” website, please click: https://womensjourney.tourismt