Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa celebrates Global Wellness Day on Saturday 10 June with a day of activities to focus and support on the importance of lifestyle changes and a social media initiative to share wellness tips and spread the word on wellbeing.
The day will begin with an uplifting complimentary gentle Pilates session on resort’s private beach at 6.30. In the evening CHI, The Spa will host a healthy Iftar followed by an informative healthy talk by Dr. Batool Khamis Al Ajmi. Mini-pampering sessions are also on offer to guests who wish to explore CHI, The Spa.
Shangri-La Barr Al Jissah Resort & Spa will also celebrate this worldwide initiative with the global community on social media. Guests and colleagues can join the movement by including dedicated hashtags with posts #shangrilamuscat #ParadiseWithin #GWD2017 #CHITheSpa
Entrants must follow and mention Shangri-La Muscat’s Instagram and Facebook accounts to be in with the chance to win Day in Paradise passes; gym membership at the Health Club; and one super relaxing massage at CHI, The Spa.
On Instagram, entrants must follow and mention @shangrilamuscat in a post highlighting their commitment to wellness with an original image using #shangrilamuscat #ParadiseWithin #GWD2017 #CHITheSpa
On Facebook, entrants are encouraged to leave top wellness tips in the comment section using the following hashtags #shangrilamuscat #ParadiseWithin #GWD2017 #CHITheSpa
CHI, The Spa has a host offers to beat the heat this summer. At the special price of OMR 35, the spa’s bespoke 60-minute massage is the perfect way to relax and unwind, while renewal comes in the form of a 45-minute body scrub, priced OMR 29.
From now until 30 August guests can indulge in hours of peace and relaxation with no obligation to book a treatment or service at the spa. For just OMR7.5, renewal awaits with unlimited use of the refreshing wet facilities including sauna (male section only), steam room, vitality pool, tundra shower, rain shower and relaxation areas.
For more information or to make an appointment, please call CHI, The Spa on (968) 2477 6828 or email email@example.com
• Global Wellness Day takes place on Saturday 10 June 2017.
• CHI, The Spa hosts complimentary morning Pilates at 6.30am on the beach.
• Healthy Iftar arrivals are from 18.30 onwards and places must be reserved in advance at CHI, The Spa by phoning (968) 2477 6828/ (968) 2477 6816 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Informative health talk by Dr. Batool Khamis Al Ajmi follows after Iftar at 19.45.
• Beat the Heat Summer Spa Offers are valid until 30 August 2017. To book an appointment, please call: (968)2477 6828/(968)2477 6816 or email: email@example.com.