Tissot continues to prove its status as an innovator with the exceptional Tissot Ballade. Pushing the boundaries of possibility, this watch shows just why the brand has been acclaimed time and time again, winning international chronometry competitions and revolutionising the watch industry. Now, it is the silicon balance spring that is making waves in horology, allowing for even greater precision and assured longevity. It is a result of the astounding properties of silicon, using technology usually only seen at the top end of the market. This, alongside the accomplished Powermatic 80 movement, which offers up to 80 hours of power reserve, makes it a world leader in its price segment.
Stylish to a fault
As well as impressing in the technical fields, the Tissot Ballade is a hit with style mavens too, with the rose gold bicolour version reflecting the trend for contrasting hues. Smart enough for evening-wear, these tones will also look sophisticated when teamed with jeans. No detail is neglected, with beautiful polished finishes leaving a gleaming satiny effect and a clean, pure dial letting the design speak for itself. True luxury at a reasonable price – no-one can afford to miss out on this future classic.
- Swiss Made
- Powermatic 80 automatic movement officially certified chronometer (COSC) with silicon balance spring
- 316L stainless steel case with see-through caseback
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
- 316L solid stainless steel bracelet or leather strap with butterfly clasp and push-buttons
- Yellow-gold and rose-gold executions are PVD coatings
- Dimensions: Gent 41mm – 39mm / Lady 32mm – 30.6mm